Joseph Lizier -- Links
Home > Links
My other sites and pages
People and groups
- ACRI 2014, Krakow, Poland, Program Committee, September 22-25, 2014.
- ALife 2014, New York, Program Committee, July 2014.
- ECAL 2013, Taormina, Italy, Program Committee, September 2013.
- IEEE ALife 2013, Singapore, Program Committee and attending, April 2013.
- IPCog-2013 (International Workshop on Information Processing in Cognition), Sydney, Co-chair of Organising Committee, February 27-28, 2013.
- GSO-5 (Fifth International Workshop on
Guided Self-Organization), Sydney, Program Committee, September 26-28, 2012.
- ACRI 2012, Santorini Island, Greece, Program Committee, September 24-27, 2012.
- NeFF-Symposium on Non-linear and model-free Interdependence Measures in Neuroscience and TRENTOOL course, Frankfurt, Germany, Organizer, April 26-27, 2012.
- GSO 2011, Hertfordshire, UK, Program Committee Sep 2011
- ECAL 2011, Paris, France, attending Aug 2011
- CNS*2011, Stockholm, Sweden, attending July 2011
- IEEE ALife 2011, Paris, France, attending April 2011
- GSO 2010, Bloomington, Indiana, USA, Program Committee Sep 2010
- ECCS09, University of Warwick, UK, attended Sep 2009, including the Information, Computation and Complex Systems satellite meeting
- ECAL 2009, Budapest, Hungary, attended Sep 2009
- Guided self-organisation workshop at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, Germany, attended Aug 2009
- CNS*2009, Berlin, Germany, in July 2009
- Guided self-organisation workshop at CSIRO, attended Nov 2008
- ALife XI, Winchester, UK, attended Aug 2008
- Workshop on Amorphous to Spatial computing, Paris, France, attended Aug 2008
- ACAL 07, Gold Coast, Australia, attended Dec 2007
- ECAL 07, Lisbon, Portugal, attended Sep 2007
- Santa Fe Institute Complex Systems Summer School 2007, Santa Fe, NM, USA, attended June 2007
- ALife X, Bloomington, IN, USA, attended Aug 2008